Our operations and engineering staff are among the best in the industry. We design and build our fixtures and special machinery in-house. This gives us great flexibility and speed. BNC has a 3000 sq ft temperature and humidity-controlled quality lab with the
equipment necessary to assure product compliance and quality.
Brighton NC Provides:
Our Core Competencies are procurement of foundry tooling, castings and forgings. The Manufacturing/Engineering for design, build and implementation of fixtures and processes. Electronic data interchange(EDI). Our sourcing is global with castings from the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Switzerland, Columbia, Brazil and China. Ring Gears from India, Algeria and Spain. Perishable tooling from the US, Israel, Germany, Japan and Canada.
- Volumes from 5 -100,000 annually; utilizing dedicated, automated, manual, and flexible cells.
- Parts from 2 to 3,000 pounds.
- Assembly and pressure/leak testing.
- In-house tool and fixture design/build.
- In-house test & assembly fixture design/build.
- Product and process validation.
- Material sourcing and management.
Fixture & Tool Design - move entire page content to Capabilities page
Brighton NC’s use of modeling and CAD \ CAM capabilities are fully integrated with Program Management, Engineering, Operations, Materials & Accounting. We are equipped with Mastercam, Solid Works and Fusion 360. With these tools we are able to use models from all industry standard systems.
These tools are regularly employed for:
➢Procurement of foundry tooling
➢Machine tool programming
➢Custom assembly fixture design
Automated Data Collection
BNC has implemented the PSI paperless shop floor information system on most work centers. The system gathers SPC and production data while providing operators with illustrated inspection and work instructions. The system has been set up for automated data transfer to our ERP system.
We use Mpulse to track and manage our maintenance program, inventory and analyze our failure modes.
- 42 CNC Machining Centers with work envelops up to 84”x72”x72”
- 24 Turning Centers up to 52” diameter
- 7 Grinders
- 2 Fully automated robotic assembly cells
- Various automated & manual testing, assembly and support equipment including:
- Leak Testers