CNC Machine Operator Job Description
CNC Machine Operators (2nd Shift)
Brighton NC Machine has three levels of Machine Operators. We are looking for all levels of experience. We are willing to train employees new to CNC machine operations. High School Diploma or GED required.
- Operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as grinding, milling etc.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
Skills, Abilities and Physical Demands:
- Must have an adequate command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Must be able to follow process flows, use simple math, and use basic hand held measuring tools.
- Must be able to record data
- Able to tolerate standing for up to 10 hours a day
- Frequent lifting of up to 25 pounds